Friday, January 20, 2012

Google Apps for Higher Education

The other day I stumbled upon the Google Apps Training Center page while researching Google Apps for Higher Education. This is a great website for those schools—I’m speaking in reference to higher educational institutions, specifically—who have adopted Google Apps on their campus – the University of Minnesota Duluth is an example. Overall, I believe this training would be incredibly helpful for both instructors and students alike. For instructors, knowing how to use these apps in one’s course would increase one’s ability to use pertinent tools for the purposes of content management, teaching, and increasing student learning. In addition, for students, having these “app” skills would make one more marketable when entering the World of Work as all careers, today, demand IT know-how.

To learn more about what Google Apps may have to offer your campus, see: http://edutraining.googleapps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment